SOLLENBERGER SILOS, LLC, in business since
1908, continues to be a major supplier
in place' concrete silos for farm
and industry, plus precast products
for horizontal storage and feed lot
products. Always searching for new
and useful innovations, we have recently
begun constructing concrete silo towers for
"wireless communications industry." These
towers are engineered for multiple
carriers, dual use, and total containment
of antennas, equipment, and OSHA ladder.
Our crews travel to the job site, using local transit mix concrete, to
construct our poured concrete silos and storage tanks. Our jobs take us
to Maine, Florida, and West to the Mississippi River, and beyond;
however, our primary area of construction is in PA, MD, NY, and VA.
ASK ABOUT THE LARGEST FARM SILO IN THE MIDWEST, WHICH WE
Advantages to consider when selecting concrete for your storage needs:
- Competitive pricing
- Low maintenance, and long life
- Strength of the structure
- Lower fire insurance costs
- Concrete reduces product freezing and/or heating
- Large storage volumes in our "monolithic" structures
- Top loading/bottom unloading option for maximum efficiency
- Storage of virtually any flowable material including liquids, wood waste, forages, grains, dry cement, and aggregates.
- Capability of elevated floors in our silos for "drive thru" option for delivery directly into trucks.
- INTERNATIONAL SILO ASSOCIATION
- CROP STORAGE INSTITUTE